Hello people,

As part of testing with Watir, I want to check whether a particular tab (in a
table) is in a 'clicked' (one that is currently clicked) state or in a
'disabled' (greyed-out or inaccessible ) state.  I am not able to distinguish
between a that is clicked and a tab that is disabled using the existence
(.exists?) or the enabled/disabled (.enabled?/.disabled?) functions, the only
two functions that I could think of for finding a solution.

To be more precise,

$ie.frame('Detail').cell(:text,'Instructions').exists?
$ie.frame('Detail').cell(:text,'Instructions').enabled?

returns 'true' and 'false' for the 'Instructions' tab that is in a 'clicked
state'

$ie.frame('Detail').cell(:text,'Step 2.Inventors').exists?
$ie.frame('Detail').cell(:text,'Step 2.Inventors').enabled?

returns 'true' and 'false' for the 'Step 2.Inventors' tab that is in a
'disabled state'

Since both these answers are same, how to differentiate a 'clicked' tab from a
'disabled' tab through Watir?

Thanks for your time,
Vijay.