> > v_type = text_field
> > ie.#{v_type}(:id, "emailAddress").flash
> I think you can not do that. What do you want to do with that? Maybe there
> is another way.
I simply wanted to loop through a list of objects (text_fields, select boxes,
radio buttons, checkboxes, etc) on a page, ensuring each exists and maybe a
little more verification for each (value, colour, maxlength, etc...).

However, I'm attempting to drive a lot of my tests via data-sets, i.e. .CSV
files, rather than hardcoding too many field details into the script itself.

Suggestions?

It's actually not a big deal, I'll just script each field I think.  Just
attempted the above, hoping it might be possible.