I resolved the problem. actually we have to check for the
getWindowHandle("Security Alert") in a loop. first time it didn't find the
window.

The code i used is -
*               begin*
*                       wc = WinClicker.new*
*                       hwnd = wc.getWindowHandle("Security Alert")*
*                       if(hwnd == -1) then*
*                       num = 0*
*                       while( num < 1)*
*                               hwnd = wc.getWindowHandle("Security Alert")*
*                               num = num + 1*
*                       end*
*                       end*
*                       if(hwnd != -1) then*
 *                              wc.clearSecurityAlertBox()*
 *                              startAction "Recived Security Alert", " Click
'Yes' button"*
 *                              logPass*
*                       else*
*                               startAction "No Security Alert", "No Action"*
*                               logPass*
*                       end*
*               rescue => e*
*                       startAction "Security Alert throws exception",
"Exception for Security Alert window"*
*                       handleFail e*
*               end*

Now its working. If security Alert window is not present it will not call
*wc.clearSecurityAlertBox()* function .

Thanks,
Amit