Tiffany Fodor wrote:
> I just added that line to the rest of the require/include statements at the
> beginning of my script and it did the trick.

It is a common practice to put the require and include statements
together, but I don't recommend it. I intend to remove all examples of
this from the Watir unit tests and examples.

My view is that it is best to put the includes where you need them. If
you put them on the top of the file, you are modifying the global Object
class, which, someday, could have unfortunate consequences.

Include is a "mixin" and supports a form of multiple inheritance. I
think it should be used in this context.

Bret