Moin,
gleich 2 gute Nachrichten mit deutscher Brille:
1. die Junioren-EM 2019 findet vor unserer Haustür statt (Wroclaw/Breslau); mit
allen 4 divisions
2. die deutschen U20-Frauen stehen im WM Halbfinale!!!

Ab 17h heute im Live stream. Wird sehr schwer gegen die Amis. Aber egal wie es
ausgeht: auch ihr nächstes Spiel wird gestreamed. Das wird dann ein Rematch
gegen CAN oder COL.

Grüße,
Chris

Christoph Dehnhardt chdehnha...@yahoo.de +49 - 163 - 7596 - 764

   ----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----- Von: Christoph Dehnhardt
<chdehnha...@yahoo.de>An: Youth Committee <y...@ultimatefederation.eu>CC:
Eurodisc Liste <eurod...@ira.uka.de>Gesendet: Freitag, 24. August 2018,
14:42:35 MESZBetreff:  EYUC2019 announcement

 Dear EUF members, dear European ultimate junior players and organizers,

EUF is very pleased to announce the next European youth ultimate championships:

EYUC in Wroclaw, August 10-17 2019
This will be most likely the largest European ultimate championships ever, even
bigger than EUC; we expect 60+ teams. With the strong growth in junior
ultimate, it will also probably be the last time we can hold all 4 divisions
(U17 women and MEN; U20 women and MEN) together, for the sheer size.

EYUC will be played on 2 locations: the well-known Pola Marsowe fields around
the Olympic stadium (EYUC 2011, EUCF 2015 and 2018, WJUC 2016, WG 2017) and at
Olawka fields. We will have 14 natural grass fields and 5 astroturf fields at
those locations; more astroturf fields in reserve.The same experienced TOC is
running the tournament. Many thanks to them!

After the last six EYUC in western Europe, EUF felt the strong need to go
further east, where plenty of new national teams have formed over the past
years, but without the financial capacity to travel far. High on our list for
hosting was Debrecen (HUN), but unfortunately the local football academy pulled
out so we were lacking fields. Wroclaw stepped in as the only central / east
location, and also with an excellent bid at moderate costs.Many thanks to the
Debrecen TOC, and to Györ and Italy for also offering to host!
In Wroclaw there will be plenty of different accomodation options available at
short distance to the fields, at low costs. More details will be out in the
fall.

In 2016, prior to EYUC, we held EYUCup in Debrecen. This was a 4 day youth
national team event, which was attended by many teams that were not yet ready
to attend a full EYUC. Moreover some other teams used it as a preparation for
EYUC. For 2019, more regions may do this; southwest and northeast have already
expressed their interest in holding an EYUCup prior to EYUC.

So now, let us turn our attention back to WJUC, aka U20 Worlds in Waterloo,
CAN, where the semi finals are about to start:
3pm CET men's
BEL vs USA (on live stream)
FRA vs CAN
5pm CET women's

GER vs USA (on live stream)
COL vs CAN

All placement matches today; only the 2 finals on Saturday.

See https://www.wjuc2018.com/ for livestream and results.

ChrisEUF Youth Committee Chair

Christoph Dehnhardt chdehnha...@yahoo.de +49 - 163 - 7596 - 764

|  | Virenfrei. www.avast.com |