Hard facts
Date: February, 09th and 10th 2019
Venue: Europagymnasium Auhof/ Aubrunnerweg 4/ 4040 Linz
Mode: *5vs5 continuous; always 2 women on the line*
Duration of Games: around 25 min
Teams: 12 Spots available
Teamfee: ~120 €,
Playersfee ~25 € (2x breakfast, dinner on Saturday and 2 nights sleeping in
a cosy gym)

Registration deadline: *January, 8th 2019*
Please register your team on Ultimate Central:
https://ultimatecentral.com/de_de/e/hallenluft-2019

It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you as our guests.

Best regards

Clemens
on behalf of amPullen Linz