Attention:
 Shopski otryad UC
is pleased to
make the official announcement for Disc of Peace 9 ¾ Ultimate Tournament in
Sofia, Bulgaria.
 This year’s edition of our fabulous tournament will take place in Sofia on the
3rd and 4th of July within an exciting magical world. Once again we are
bringing the themed Ultimate fun to a whole new level with some special
challenges for you all. I invite you to read the letters below, in order to get
in the proper mood for a wizarding tournament.

 Dates : 03 & 04 July (Saturday and Sunday)

 Format : up to 10 teams /7v7, loose mixed, grass field/ group stage and party
on
Saturday, finals and award ceremony on
Sunday/ WFDF rules.

 Location :
Sofia, Bulgaria.   Accomodation : Plenty of hostels, small hotels and airBnBs
available in the city.   Party : Just like every year, a spectacular, themed
party will be awaiting you on Saturday night!

 Fees:
 Fees will be announced a few weeks before the tournament due to Corona
contingency planning. For the previous tournament edition the fees were 100
euro team fee + 15 euro player fee and this year the fees will most likely be
less.
   Sign up:  For more info on how to sign up check out the letters below or
contact us :)
   Pick-up players are also more than welcome!
    Low cost airlines (Wizz air and Ryanair) fly to Sofia from almost 30
cities!!!    you can also contact us at:
 ufc.shop...@gmail.com   " style="text-decoration-line: none; overflow-wrap:
break-word; word-break: break-word; color: rgb(0, 97, 110);">
ufc.shop...@gmail.com
    or in Facebook at:
 https://www.facebook.com/shopski.otryad
;
 https://www.facebook.com/discofpeace/

   Best regards,    Stoyan Zahov    Shopski Otryad Ultimate Club    тел:
+359887989108    https://www.facebook.com/shopski.otryad