Hi Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder to get your entries into Devils' Heaven by
December 15 :)

It is that time again: Devils' Heaven. Yes, on one occasion every year,
Enschede (NL), otherwise renown for being the place where nothing exciting
ever happens, becomes the place to be. That one occasion is Devils'
Heaven, where teams from around Europe gather to contest a single ticket
to heaven. This year, Devils' Heaven will take place on 21-22 February, so
mark your calendars, gather your players, and, most importantly: send us
an email to subscribe.

The format is a two day, 16 team, 5 aside open indoor tournament.
A party on Saturday night (with a theme this year)
You sleep in the halls on Saturday night
On Sunday, you get breakfast and lunch in the halls
If you prefer some comfort, there is a hotel nearby (less than 5 minutes
walk)
There are also chalet's available. We will book them for you, but you must
let us know immediately, so that we can ensure there availability.

If you arriving on Friday night, we can accommodate teams with local
players or the chalets (your choice)

The cost will be approximately 120 euro team fee and 20 euro per-player fee.

Entries close on 12 December. Successful teams will be notified on 15
December.

Cheers
Chris, Rob, and Nicholas