Hi,

>From Friday May 1st until Sunday May 3rd we´ll organize our 17th
international tournament Tom´s Tourney in Brugge, Belgium.

On our website www.tomstourney.be <http://www.tomstourney.be/>  you´ll find
all info, including an on-line registration form. If you would like to come,
fill it out as soon as possible, but before January 10th.

We´ll use the same system as last year :

*       16 teams in the ladies division.
*       20 teams in the open division 1.
*       16 teams in the open division 2. You can choose which division you
want to join, division 1 if you´re very competitive, division 2 if you´re
less competitive.

Why join us ?

*       You´ll play on 11 full-size ultimate fields. All fields on 1 site.
*       In all divisions you´ll play 9 games of 50 minutes; 3 on Friday, 4
on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.
*       Delicious barbeque on Friday-evening on-site. Circus act and music
band during and after the BBQ.
*       Superb party on Saturday-night. Same location as last year. Free
shuttle service to and from the party all night long.
*       It's in Brugge. If you've seen the movie In Bruges you know what a
lovely city we live in ;-)

·         3 Days of “Brugse Zot” : best beer of Europe in 2006.

Registration system

*       Registration is open starting December 16th until Saturday January
10th.
*       Every team that registers will get a confirmation mail within a
couple of hours after registration.
*       No payment yet !
*       On Monday January 12th all registered teams will get a mail, either
positive or negative.

·         Selected teams will be able to choose their lodging from January
12th on.

Costs

*       Playersfee is 40 euro. This covers the tournament, the parties,
water during the games and breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
*       No teamfee.

·         Lodging between 6 euro and 17 euro per person per night, according
to the location you want.

History

*       2008 : ladies, 13 teams : 1. Primavea Olandese (NL), 2. Oxxygirls
(F), 3. Yaka (F), 4. Tequila Boom Boom (I)
*       2008 : open 1, 20 teams : 1. CUSB La Fotta (I), 2. Fruehsport (D),
3. Ultimate Vibration (F), 4. Gentle (B)
*       2008 : open 2, 16 teams : 1. Unacceptable Face of Ultimate (UK), 2.
BLue Arse Flies (UK), 3. HOT (F), 4. Huyltimate (B)

*       2007 : ladies, 8 teams : 1. Yaka (F), 2. Wonderful Copenhagen (DK),
3. Primavera Olandese (NL), 4. Belgian ladies (B)
*       2007 : open, 40 teams : 1. CUSB La Fotta (I), 2. Belgian open (B),
3. Iznogood (F), 4. UFO (NL)

*       2006 : ladies, 8 teams : 1. Primavera Olandese (NL), 2. Little Lotus
(CH), 3. Tequila Boom Boom (I), 4. OB (B)

·         2006 : open, 40 teams : 1. Cota Rica (I), 2. UFO (NL), 3. Chevron
Action Flash (UK), 4. Fruehsport 0,2 (D)

Hope to see you soon !

Freezzz Beezzz Brugge

 <mailto:t...@frisbee.be> t...@frisbee.be

 <http://www.frisbee.be> www.frisbee.be