----- Original Message -----
From: Si Hill, UK Ultimate
To: eurod...@ira.uka.de ; ef...@efdf.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: [ED] Update on European Ultimate Championships 2011

I'm pleased to (finally) announce that EUC 2011 will take place in Maribor,
Slovenia during the week: Sat 30th July - Sat 6th August 2011.

EUC 2011 is for Open, Women, Mixed and Masters divisions.

I would like to apologise that the process has taken longer than we all would
have liked - and would also like to thank those people that came forward to bid
to run the event.

More news will follow as soon as possible.  For the sake of planning, National
Federations should start planning to pay deposits during Jan/Feb 2011 for each
of the teams they wish to send.

Thanks for your patience

Si

On behalf of European Ultimate Federation