Hello all,

It is time again to start planning out our Frisbee agendas for 2011 and no
year would be complete without the biggest grass tournament in Europe.

 *Dates: *
Windmill Windup 2011 has *CHANGED DATES*. To minimize clashing with other
great tournaments throughout Europe (Talampaya in Geneva and Yes but Nau
in France), we will now be whooping it up in Amsterdam on *17-19, June,
2011. *

 *Divisions: *
As usual, we'll have open, mixed and ladies divisions and more of the
typical antics that make Windmill what it is: a charity drive,
windmill.comon your smartphone, an SMS telling you where and when you
need to play… And
since innovation is our middle name we will surprise you once more with
spectacular new activities and events, so don’t miss it!

 *Registration: *
Please go to the
FFINDR<http://ffindr.com/en/event/windmill-windup-amsterdam-2011>to
register your team. You'll have to create a login at
ffindr.com, search for "windmill windup 2011" then click "registration".
Choose your division, create your team in FFINDR if it does not already
exist and answer some pertinent questions that we’ll need for the Windmill
preparation.

Registration closes April 15, 2011, make sure your bid is in before then.

And in case you forgot how much fun you had, check out this
link<http://www.windmillwindup.com/2010/photosvideo/>for photos and
videos of 2010 edition. And
if you're not sure how much fun you're going to have, check out our promo
video <http://windmillwindup.com/2011/> on the windmill site.

Please spread the word.

Thanks
Nan and the Windmill Crew