Workers.org is updating its news service.

The WW News Service has been sending out an email edition of Workers World newspaper articles since the 1980s, before there was a World Wide Web. The form has remained unchanged ... until now.

Our old system has been upgraded and with the upgrade comes changes. One of the changes is with the way the news service is being produced. That means that what you'll be receiving in the mail will change.

Now the WW News Service will be sending out news headlines with links to the full articles on our Web site at www.workers.org.

Headline summaries have become the preferred way to receive news reports. It means that you get a more complete list of the headlines in each edition of Workers World newspaper. And it also means that there are fewer emails to fill your inbox, while you get to choose only those articles that you want the full text of.

We thank you for your continued support of Workers World newspaper, the voice of resistance in the United States. We are able to continue this service only through the sacrifice of our all-volunteer staff and through your generous contributions. Please donate today to help us continue this vital independent news service. <http://www.workers.org/orders/donate.php>

Thanks for your support,

The entire staff at Workers World