Hi,

I'm trying to create an html page (with a cgi script) which after allowing the user to pick among a few choices (by checking on the appropriate check-box), it asks the user to pick between two actions, namely two different POST methods which take them to different cgi scripts, but which need to have access to the same set of values.

The problem I am having right now is that if the user picks the second action by clicking on the second submit button, the values only get stored in the first form (ie. when clicking on the first button), and I don't seem to have access to them from the second form.

Is there a way to share the values between two html forms containing POST methods pointing to different cgi scripts?
If not, what would be the best way to share user choices between to scripts that can be called from the same html page?

thanks,

Ariadna Font Llitjos
[EMAIL PROTECTED]