On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 20:20:27 +0200, David Virebayre wrote:
> 2011/9/21 Eric Y. Kow <eric....@gmail.com>:
>
> > I'd split the cleanup patches (like adding a type signature to existing
> > stuff) from the new feature patches, but you can send them all in one
> > bundle
>
> Ok so this is where I don't know how to do it.

> Let's say I take the time to learn how to re-record it cleanly, what
> do I do next ?

Are you talking about sending the patches?

You want to use the darcs send command.

- You need a working sendmail command.
- You use it like you would use darcs push.
- You can send patches to any darcs repository URL or filepath

Try in order:

- darcs help send
- the manual
- http://wiki.darcs.net/Using/Send for some practical supplementary tips

Let me know if you need any specific help

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>