Hi Conal,

It's next on the list. Not much progress as yet, but I do
understand the importance of this.

Jeremy

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:05 -0800, "Conal Elliott"
<co...@conal.net> wrote:

  Congratulations on the cabal-friendly new wxHaskell release!
  I will be thrilled to switch from gtk2hs back to wxHaskell for
  all of my GUI-ful projects as soon as the ghci-killing problem
  (crash on second 'start') is solved.  Any progress?
     - Conal
--
  Jeremy O'Donoghue
  jeremy.odonog...@gmail.com