Hi,
     I am learning wxHaskell,and trying to create a small timer app. I don't
understand why in following code ,clientSize only affect button control

module Main where

import Graphics.UI.WX

main::IO()
main = start gui

gui :: IO ()
gui =  do
        f <- frame [text := "timer"]
        panel <- panel f [clientSize := sz 200 100]
        hr  <- textEntry panel [text := "hour",clientSize := sz 10 10]
        min <- button panel [text := "min",clientSize := sz 10 10]
        sec <- textEntry panel [text := "sec",clientSize := sz 10 10]
        -- layout
        set panel [layout := margin 10 $  row 1 [widget hr,widget
min,widget sec]]
        set f [layout := widget panel]