On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 19:54:13 +0300, Guy wrote:
> I'm trying to get a GUI package included in the Haskell Platform. The
> platform's inclusion policy requires that (one
> of?) the package's official maintainers supports the proposal.

We may need to think strategically about this.

gtk2hs is much more popular than wxHaskell, and by and large coders
seem not to be particularly concerned about getting as close to native
UI as possible (and they'll just point out that you can't anyway).

I wonder if to make this happen, we would perhaps need to wait for
wxHaskell to mature a little more, wait for the installation procedure
to be a bit nicer, maybe get some way for gtk2hs code to "just work"
on wx

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>