On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:20 AM, Philipp Überbacher <mu...@tuxfamily.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:04:33 -0400
> John Labenski <jlaben...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 4:17 AM, Philipp Überbacher
> > <mu...@tuxfamily.org> wrote:
> >

> I just uploaded the script, you can find it here:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/wxlua-svn/
> Klick on 'View PKGBUILD' to see the actual build script. Arch users can
> download this script and with a single command they can turn it into an
> installable package, handled by the package manager as any other
> package. Really simple.
>
> As you can see, there are two sed lines in there. I copied them from
> the wxlua PKGBUILD: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/wx/wxlua/PKGBUILD
> I think they are both still necessary, so maybe this is something you
> could integrate?

Yes, thanks, I'll commit the changes so the 'sed' lines won't be needed
later tonight.

> Some of those were uninitialised variables as well, and I think they
> are more likely to be potential bugs.

[ 62%] Building CXX object
modules/luamodule/CMakeFiles/
wxLuaModule.dir/__/wxbind/src/wxadv_wxladv.cpp.o
/home/murks/cower/wxlua-svn/src/wxlua-svn-build/wxLua/modules/wxbind/src/wxadv_wxladv.cpp:
In member function ‘virtual wxGridCellAttr*
wxLuaGridTableBase::GetAttr(int, int,
wxGridCellAttr::wxAttrKind)’:
/home/murks/cower/wxlua-svn/src/wxlua-svn-build/wxLua/modules/wxbind/src/wxadv_wxladv.cpp:715:12:
warning: ‘attr’ may be used uninitialized in this function
[-Wmaybe-uninitialized] return attr;

Nah, your version of the compiler wasn't able to figure out that it would
be initialized in all cases. In any case, I'll commit a fix just to silence
it as it does seem suspicious.

Thanks,
    John