I tested auidemo C++ sample without errors, but there are less panes than in
lua sample and my error appeared when trying to make wider the bottom right
pane.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Labenski
  To: wxlua-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 6:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [wxlua-users] wxlua auidemo debug error

  On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Victor Bombi <son...@telefonica.net> wrote:

    Running auidemo from wxLua build from svn on mac osx 10.9 with
    wxWidgets3.0.1 ,
     if you try to make wider the bottom right pane:

    ../src/common/wincmn.cpp(3271): assert
    "!wxMouseCapture::IsInCaptureStack(this)" failed in CaptureMouse():
    Recapturing the mouse in the same window?

  Unfortunately, this is from within wxWidgets itself.

  Can you build the auidemo C++ sample and run that and does it show the same
error? To build the C++ auidemo app simply go the the samples/aui dir in the
wxWidgets configure build dir you created and type 'make.' I haven't check
recently, but the wxLua sample was directly copied from the C++ sample and the
code for the two is probably still very similar.

  Regards,

      John

    Call stack:
    [00] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventLocally(wxEvent&)
    [01] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
    [02] wxEvtHandler::SafelyProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
    [03] wxWidgetCocoaImpl::DoHandleMouseEvent(NSEvent*)
    [04] -[NSWindow(wxNSWindowSupport) WX_filterSendEvent:]
    [05] -[wxNSWindow sendEvent:]
    [06] -[NSApplication sendEvent:]
    [07] -[wxNSApplication sendEvent:]
    [08] -[NSApplication run]
    [09] wxGUIEventLoop::OSXDoRun()
    [10] wxCFEventLoop::DoRun()
    [11] wxEventLoopBase::Run()
    [12] wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop()
    [13] wxApp::OnRun()
    [14] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
    [15] main                                    wxlua.cpp:11
    [16] start
    [17] 0x00000003

  Slashdot TV.  Videos for Nerds.  Stuff that Matters.