Hi,

I need to use a Wx::CheckListBox under Windows, but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried:

$self->rss_sources(Wx::CheckListBox->new($self, -1, [20, 50], [300, 300]));

but it creates just a common Wx::ListBox that doesn't have check boxes.

I have also tried to use

$self->rss_sources->Check(1, 1);

but it doesn't do anything. No check box appears, and no error is given.

In the .chm manual I've read:

"When using this class under Windows wxWidgets must be compiled with USE_OWNER_DRAWN set to 1."

but unfortunately I don't know how to do that. Is the WxPerl version which can be installed with ppm using that compilation option?
Or maybe there is another problem?

Thank you.

Octavian