Thanks Mattia,
I use cpan on the command line, but it reports 0.7 as the most recent
version. Maybe I should wait a few days.
As I reported earlier, it is hard to find working examples. Shall I
contribute a simple working example when I have cleaned stuff up?
If so, please let me know to whom I should mail it.
Again thanks.
regards,
Wim de Vries