Mon Mar 15 07:12:14 2010: Request 53584 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by MBARBON
       Queue: Alien-wxWidgets
     Subject: Another 64-bit troubles with mingw-w64 compiler
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: k...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=53584 >

[sorry if you get this twice]

Il Ven 12 Mar 2010 04:28:34, MBARBON ha scritto:
> Il Ven 12 Mar 2010 03:39:07, k...@volny.cz ha scritto:
> > OK, but maybe it is worth at least to show users the warning about
> > expected troubles (note that I have changed the default just for MS
> > Windows 64bit + gcc).
>
>   I looked at the failures in the 2.8 branch (2.8.11-to-be) and they
> seem fixable with some selective backport.  I will try to fix them in
> the weekend.

  I added a patch set to A::wx and committed a one-line patch to
wxPerl and it seems to work (a quick tour of the Demo shows no obvious
errors).  YMMV.

Regards,
Mattia