In Padre one of the developer tests generates these two warnings:

xt/mimetype.t .............. Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is
DISPLAY set properly?
Use of uninitialized value $Wx::_universal in concatenation (.) or
string at /home/gabor/perl5/lib/perl5/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Wx.pm
line 176.
Use of uninitialized value $Wx::_static in concatenation (.) or string
at /home/gabor/perl5/lib/perl5/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Wx.pm line
177.
xt/mimetype.t .............. ok

Maybe we should not run that particular test file when there is no $DISPALY
(I was runing through an X-less ssh connection)
but maybe this is something that needs to be fixed in Wx anyway.

In any case, let Google index this message.

Gabor