Hi,

I'd like to include images in my RichText Printing Headers and Footers.  I
assume that I can over-ride the OnPrintPage function, so I've done this:

Wx::RichTextPrintout::OnPrintPage{
    my ($self, $page) = @_;
    my $dc = self->GetDC();
    if ($dc){
        if (HasPage($page))

$dc->DrawBitmap(Wx::Bitmap->new('/home/steve/Documents/logo.png',1,1));
            RenderPage($dc, $page);
        return 1;
    }
    else return 0;
}

However, nothing happens. I don't think my code has been executed. The print
preview works normally. Even if I put a 'print' statement in, it is ignored.

It has a 'use Wx' earlier, but does it need a 'use base'?  My OO is not yet
very developed and I'm not sure how the call should be implemented.

Thanks

Regards

Steve