herbert breunung wrote:

  Sorry, forgot to answer...

the MDI - Wx::Demo is completely broken but I can't make it better with own
samples. bugs here?

There is the same problem in the wxWidgets MDI demo; FWIW it is not wxPerl-specific.

still there:

Couldn't require Wx::DemoModules::wxHeaderCtrlSimple : Attempt to reload Wx/Demo
Modules/wxHeaderCtrlSimple.pm aborted.
 at C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Wx/Demo.pm line 513

thank you for listening

I don't have a Windows VM for testing, but under Mac the demo works (I get the compilation error, but it is trapped by the eval, and the demo loads and runs correctly).

Regards,
Mattia