Hi,

I am building my first wxPerl app and wanted to create a window to which i can
log progress messages from the app. So far in my main Frame class I have this

        my $text = Wx::TextCtrl->new( $self, -1, "", wxDefaultPosition,
wxDefaultSize,

wxTE_READONLY|wxTE_MULTILINE|wxNO_FULL_REPAINT_ON_RESIZE );
        my $log = Wx::LogTextCtrl->new( $text );
        $self->{old_log} = Wx::Log::SetActiveTarget( $log );

and then I can easily send a message to this window with

        Wx::LogMessage( $message );

But I would like to do this without the time being printed at the beginning of
each line. Is it possible to print the message without the time? Or is there a
better way to do this altogether?

thanks for any help

Adam