I agree with all the suggestions made on this list.

- New apps
- Updated doc
- Autopost of code

Etc.

But I also think it would be nice to update the two frontpages more
regularly, both the Wiki frontpage and the sourcefourge page.  The thing
that put me off when deciding to use wxPerl was how old the Website was.
The examples didn't all work first time (not the Demo.pl dowbload, but the
examples on sourceforge).  I posted an updated working example on perlmonks,
but it would be nice if people didn't have to go to pm, to update an example
from sourceforge.

So, I think it would be nice if we all took a turn at the wiki and
contributed a few words, just to show it is active.
And, I don't know how to update the sourceforge page, but I'd do that as
well if I could.

Regards

Steve