On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Daniel Carrera <dcarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> (1) I'd like to understand sizers and layout.
>
> The current tutorials never go beyond wxPanel. The only reason I even
> know about sizers is that I dabbled with wx a year ago.
>
> (2) I'd like to know how to mentally convert the C++ documentation into
> wxPerl.
>
> That way I could read some of the existing documentation for C++. For
> example, the additional sources you suggested are all C++ (or
> wxPython). Knowing how to map that to wxPerl would make them more
> useful to me.

Hello Daniel (and everyone on the wxperl-users list).

    I have just added a Tutorials page to the wiki.  It contains
links to all tutorials I know about on the wiki and around the
Internet.

    It includes a tutorial I just wrote about interpreting the
C++ docs from a Perl programmer's point of view, and an old
tutorial I found about using sizers (from a C++ perspective).

    I hope this helps.

    To everyone: Please let me know if you know of any other
tutorials, either on the wiki or out in the wild.  Thank you!

--
Eric J. Roode