ExtUtils::XSpp 0.1601

On 12/03/2011 15:51, Mark Dootson wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to get the latest gridtable updates in SVN to compile
against wxWidgets 2.8 branch.

I have a problem with parsing of

wxGridTableBase::IsEmptyCell

in 2.8 branch this is a pure virtual function, whilst in 2.9 it is virtual.

My full (none working) patch is attached, but the bit that 'breaks' is:

#if WXPERL_W_VERSION_GE( 2, 9, 0 )
virtual bool IsEmptyCell(int row, int col) %Virtual;
#else
virtual bool IsEmptyCell(int row, int col) = 0 %Virtual{pure};
#endif

this fails with various error messages during compilation - but the root
cause is that in the xspp output produced via

build::Wx::XSP::Virtual

I get definitions for both versions of IsEmptyCell, which obviously
doesn't work.

Changing the patch so that I simply replace the IsEmptyCell definition
with one that works for 2.8 rather than giving two version dependent
defs makes everything work OK.

I know the problem is that build::Wx::XSP::Virtual is getting two
definitions for IsEmptyCell, but I can't quite figure out where in
ExtUtils::XSpp this is broken.

Regards

Mark