Hi Mark:

I installed the new Citrus Perl stable version last night(10/11).

Download went well. Relocation went well. Execution went not so well. I was
not familiar with the dot-space notation(have now looked it up), but I
found the reference in the citrusutils help section and fumbled around
until perl -v showed 5.16 instead of 5.10. Does the dot-space citrusvars.sh
command have to be used each time I login? Seems that way.

Comment on install: It was not obvious to me which directory I should have
been in when I executed the ../perl/bin/relocateperl,
../perl/bin/citrusutils, ../perl/bin/perl -V, or .  perl/bin/citrusvars.sh
commands. A note about this in the installation instructions would be
helpful for a first-timer.

wxperl_demo.pl ran ok except for the following error messages:

~/CitrusPerl/perl/vendor/bin$ wxperl_demo.pl

** (wxperl_demo.pl:1896): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box_gap:
assertion `height >= -1' failed

Use of uninitialized value $_[0] in sprintf at
/home/pete/CitrusPerl/perl/vendor/lib/Wx.pm line 265.

It would have been nice to have the demo in a top level directory to avoid
a lot of searching around.

Great job overall! Thanks all of your efforts.

James