Mon Nov 26 01:42:28 2012: Request 81416 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by oainikus...@gmail.com
       Queue: Wx
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #81416] build broken on macosx - perl 5.14 -
wx2.9.4
   Broken in: 0.9914
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: aduit...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=81416 >

Hey guys,

just so you know, I'm also having trouble installing Wx on OS X. Might
be the same issue, sadly I don't have enough time right now to poke at
it, so I figured I should at least let you know :)

In case it helps, I'm using blead perl from within perlbrew. My "perl
-V" is: http://paste.scsys.co.uk/215360
Alien::wxWidgets 0.62 installed successfully from CPAN. I didn't have
wxWidgets installed before (at least not that I can tell).
This is the output I get when trying perl Makefile.PL && make:
http://paste.scsys.co.uk/215361
and this is what I get after "make test": http://paste.scsys.co.uk/215362

Cheers!

garu