Hi Helen,

On 24/05/2013 04:43, Helen Craigman wrote:
Hi wxPerl-users
I am using wxPerl with wxWidgets 2.9.5. I am using TreeListCtrl, and need
  to implement triggering EVT_COMMAND_TREELIST_ITEM_CHECKED
  programmatically.

In Wx we don't change state of anything by raising events. To change state in our code, we call the object methods. To change the checked state of a wxTreeListItem

use Wx qw( :checkbox );

$wxtreelistctrl->CheckItem(
    $wxtreelistitem,
    wxCHK_CHECKED
);

$wxtreelistctrl->CheckItem(
    $wxtreelistitem,
    wxCHK_UNCHECKED
);

For either wxEVT_TREELIST_ITEM_CHECKED or
  wxEVT_COMMAND_TREELIST_ITEM_CHECKED, compilation fails with the error:

"wxEVT_TREELIST_ITEM_CHECKED" is not exported by the Wx module

As noted above, the wxEVT_TREELIST_ITEM_CHECKED constant is not exported at it has no practical use in user code.

Hope it helps

Mark