Hello, all.  My rusty brain is gradually remembering the work we did a
year ago when we first started adapting X2Go to our environment where we
run a virtual vserver for each user so there is a one-to-one
correspondence between virtual machines and virtual desktops.

One of the important changes for our environment was to be able to run a
single database server for all the (hopefully) thousands of individual
X2Go servers.  I know tha X2GoServer-One is designed for this and uses
SQLite.  However, I would rather run a single PostgreSQL server for 2000
X2GoServer instances than running 2000 instances of SQLite on the
virtual desktop host.

We had submitted patches roughly a year ago for supporting a shared
database.  A quick look at the wrapper scripts seems to indicate they
weren't incorporated.  Is there a better way? Is this natively supported
now? Or will we need to reapply our patches to use PostgreSQL schema for
each user? Thanks and thrilled to be back on board with X2Go - John