I've been playing with x2go for a couple of days, and the only thing
that comes to mind, is «wow». I've been using FreeNX for a long time,
and one of the things I've been struggling with, is two-way audio.
Using x2goserver-one, it just worked. I've only tried with Ubuntu on
both client and server and I hope it works well with Windows and OS X
clients too. If that's the case, then I'm definitely sold.

One question: is it possible to deactivate the magic pixel
functionality in the upper-right corner and instead use a command to
switch to the client OS? That would be awesome.

Thanks!

Jo-Erlend Schinstad