Hi all,
   I have just installed Ubuntu 10.04 for a client on a XEN server and the login
and using of the gnome desktop was really great! It was very fast login and
using the programs was quick and no long waits. The login took about 6 sec from
an internet connection. Though video playback is terrible still :) but the sound
was smooth mostly having a few stops here and there otherwise its really good.
Printing was great but had to stick to pdf printing which the client could live
with pressing a few more buttons. The other great thing was that if the
connection was cut off for whatever reason it now can connect back to that
session, before it was like a roll of the dice. Also another great factor was
using 10.04 is login and log out are really fast. The modem setting is a great
saver for bad wifi connections.
   Anyway my main question would be will video playback be looked into? Since
with ubuntu 10.04 out and most of the things I have tried seems to have enhanced
the speed of ssh and stability. Though most people don't need it now it is a
great feature to have since video calls are getting popular it would really
enhance x2go usage further.