Hi List,

First of all,I am very impressed by the work you have done and would like to
thank all involved.

We are a company that provides a kind of CRM system over the net to our
customers. (See www.lindix.nl, text is Dutch)

Currently we use GoGlobal but we want to switch to x2go. However, there is a
missing piece. In GoGlobal it is possible to start an application on the client
by the use of the extension of the file. So I can write an Excel sheet in my
application and subsequently start the file, the result is that a local session
opens on the client with the Excel sheet.

I realize that there are security issues here, but for our application this
would be a real bonus.

Is there any chance this could be implemented? If the number of hours involved
is reasonable, we even would pay for that.

Cheers, D.Kniep