On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 02:06 +0200, Guillaume LUDWIG wrote:
> Le lundi 21 juin 2010 01:17:42, cougarmaster a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> >    Where is the firefox plugin? I can't seem to find it. Can someone post
> > the site to download the latest version, it seems I am missing a lot of
> > fun. :(
>
> It doesn't seem to be released. I found it here : http://plugin.x2go.org
>
> You have to copy the html page and the files (css, js and server.x2go).
> It works fine, with sound etc.
<snip>
It has worked very well for us, too.  We've tried it on a couple of
dozen systems.  The major problem we have had is that on roughly one
third of them, the plugin installs but then displays
<--x2goplugin //--> (the contents of the object tag) instead of the
plugin.  Javascript is enabled on these systems.  Any idea what would
cause that? Thanks - John