Heinz,
I ran some tests with the latest plugin today and here are some things I noticed:

When displaying a single rootless app, as soon as I place the cursor over the title bar it kills the window. Only happens with the x2go remote app window.

Running gnome-terminal natively either locally or remotely displays it correctly. But, when I displayed a single rootless app (gnome-terminal) from a user that had Wine installed, the border was the same as all my other local windows but the palette and menues were all Wine styled and looked like Windows 98.

  Remote shares work fine.

  Printing did not work - no spool mount.

DPI and compression do not set on whole desktops. They do set on single rootless apps.

  That's everything I've noticed so far.

Gerry