Hello at all,

I 'm not sure whether this is the correct place to post my question. But I
can't find a forum or wiki for x2go-User and Admin questions. So, I use this
mailing-list.

Since a few weeks I'm testing x2go. Everything works fine, but now, I have a
problem.

To create Gnome-Userprofiles, I use the Profileditor "Sabayon" (
http://live.gnome.org/Sabayon http://live.gnome.org/Sabayon ). The generation
of the profiles and the assignment to the users work without any issue. But
together with x2go, there is a (for me a big) problem.

When a new user run a X2GO Session, he receive the Standard-Gnome Desktop
instead of the „Sabayon“-Desktop. But when he first logged in localy on the
Server, the assignment of the „Sabayon“-Desktop works on X2GO Sessions too.

In my opinion , Sabayon is a good and easy tool for Administrators to handle
the useraccess on the applications at the TS-Server. But it isn't feasible in a
production environment with a lot of users, that every user first logged in
localy on the server.

NOMACHINE has published an article (
http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR10F00516
http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR10F00516 ) with the solution for
this issue with NOMACHINE NX-Server. After I have adjusted the Sabayon
Configuration on Ubuntu 10.04 (there are a few differences between Sabayon on
Fedora and Sabayon on Ubuntu), i have make a test with the „Nomachine NX-Free
Edition“ (not FreeNX) and it works indeed. Now I'm searching for the solution
with X2GO.

So, my two question are
1.
Is there a possibilty in the X2GO-Configuration to configure a
„UserScriptAfterSessionStart“ like in the Nomachine NX-Node configuration ? If
yes, how ?

2.
Is it possible to publish only Applications (not the whole Desktop) for
users/usergroups ? If yes, how work it ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Stefan
The Configuration of my Test-Environment:
TS-Server
X2Go-Server One on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS in a VirtualBox-VM (1 Prozessor, 1,5GB RAM)
installed over Repository (http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/
http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/  lenny main) – works fine
Sabayon 2.29 (installad over Ubuntu Repository) – works fine

P.S.
Please excuse my bad english. English is not my first language, but I do my
best :)