On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 06:12 +0200, Milan Knížek wrote:
> Mike Gabriel píše v Út 13. 07. 2010 v 13:02 +0200:
> > Hi there,
> >
> Hello,
> > 2.
> > When suspending an x2go session the local shared directory gets
> > unmounted properly on the server, but the desktop link (GNOME) remains
> > on the desktop. After having resumed a session the desktop link is
> > still there but it is invalid. I have to remove it manually, to get
> > rid of it.
> Similar here:
> Archlinux: x2goserver-one 3.0.1_5-2, GNOME 2.30.2
> Ubuntu Lucid: x2goclient-gtk 3.01-8
>
> The shared dir from client is mounted properly to /tmp/, a symlink
> created in $HOME/media linking to /tmp/mu_media.
>
> Additionally, there is a file:
> $ cat $HOME/Desktop/_home_mu\(sshfs-disk\)
> /tmp/mu_media/_home_mu
> mu-50-1279683154_stDGNOME_dp32
>
> but this second file is unrecognised by GNOME - no applications
> assigned. Do I need to install the GNOME addons for x2go (these seems to
> be missing in Arch AUR repository).
>
> Anyway, after logout from the session, the two above files remain in the
> user's directory and must be deleted manually.
>
> Regards,
> Milan

I believe this is handled by the /usr/bin/x2goumount_session perl
script.  You might add some debugging to see where it is breaking.  I
believe the general process is something like:

x2goumount_session first gets the display for the session in the format
|50| and then a list of mounts for the session in the format:

127.0.0.1 | /tmp/spool_simple1/simple1-50-1267649844_stDKDE_dp24

It next dumps a copy of /etc/mtab into an array.

It then loops through the list of mounts.

Within that loop, it loops through the contents of /etc/mtab to see if
there is an sshfs mount which matches the mount listed in the database.

If it finds a match, it stores the remote device (e.g.,
jsulli...@127.0.0.1:/home/jsullivan/) for the sshfs in a variable named
remote and then breaks out of the inner loop. It then attempts to umount
the mount point retrieved from the database. If it fails, it generates
an error message to the user and continues with the next item in the
outer loop.

Whether or not it found anything in mtab, as long as it did not error
when trying to unmount, it tries to clean up any artifacts from the
session. It deletes the device icons from the user's Desktop directory.
These devices have the format of a modification of the remote variable
stored above ("/" replaced with "_") followed by any of (sshfs-disk),
(sshfs-removable), or (sshfs-cdrom). It then calls sudo x2gopgwrapper
deletemount passing it the session name and the mount point which
deletes the entry from the mounts database table.