Hi,

> x2goclient: I suppose no...
> x2goplugin: should be possible (like any other ff plugin)

Is this ff plugin ready fore use. I learned about it at a talk by
Heinz Graesing (2010-05-28), but I couldn't find a place to download
it.

> since kde4 there is no more debian/ubuntu package called kcontrol. The
> replacement of kcontrol in kde4 is called systemsettings (name of the .deb
> package).
>
> I am not sure enough if the admin GUIs will plug into systemsettings in the
> same way as they do with kcontrol. If so, the developers might provide a
> package update with the respective dependencies.
>
> For you a work-around could be to provide a dummy kcontrol package with
> equivs-build (check equivs package on Ubuntu/Debian), just to satisfy
> dependencies in the x2go packages. However, this is untested...

I managed to solve the dependency problem by creating a meta package.
However, most admin tools are not working because x2goldaptools.conf
is missing. There might be no such file as I am running only a
x2go-one server. I'll figure that out when I try a full x2go server
installation someday.

Alex