Dear x2go users,

visiting with your browser the url http://www.x2go.org/deb/pool-untested/x2goclient/ you'll find a untested version of x2goclient for windows (The changes only effect the windows version of x2goclient). This is the most recent version we are working on and it will solve some reported problems with x2goclient. This is an untested state of this software and it is not meant for productive usage. It is not usable as plugin at all at the moment.

The Changelog:

  * workaround for "Full Screen" mode in windows
  * support for clipboard in windows

The URL for BINARY download:

http://www.x2go.org/deb/pool-untested/x2goclient/x2goclient-3.01-13-setup.exe

The URL for SOURCE download:

http://www.x2go.org/deb/pool-untested/x2goclient/x2goclient_3.01-13.tar.gz

Again: this is a snapshot of our development work. Don't use it in productive environments.

best regards,

Alex and Heinz