Dick Kniep schreef:
> Hi there,
>
> We are currently testing our application that is distributed by x2go.
> However we always get the us keyboard instead of the us-international
> keyboard. Whether I set the keyboard to us-intl or tell x2go to use
> the local keyboard I always get the us keyboard. Because of that, we
> don't have a Euro sign and also the é and è that are use in the
> Netherlands are not available.
>
> Has anyone seen this behaviour?

I don't have this problem.

I have in x2go-client the default settings:(I use the beta version):
keep current keyboard settings: unchecked
keyboard layout: us
keyboard model: pc105/us

In the Gnome session I tried the keyboard setting on "us-international
with dead keys". Then I can make €, é and è without problems.

I think you must configure it in the session.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/