> <snip>
> have special group which contains users who have to have access. I've
> logged to LDAP locally on the ubuntu, and using command id I've checked the
> unique identification of that LDAP group. Then I've set this number to the
> x2gousers in the file /etx/groups. This <snip>
>
> 1. Connecting remotely with x2go client with LDAP credentials doesn't
> forward sound - thus no sound can be heard. This problem doesn't occur when
> I login locally on the Ubuntu with same LDAP credentials. When I'm logged in
> locally, the next remote login (using the client), has sound. However, I
> thought that it is something with groups for audio, but seems it is not, as
> I'm using very same credentials and the only difference is local and remote,
> this way all user permissions are same (confirmed)...
> <snip>

Update:
/etx/groups was not the right path. The right path was: /etc/groups

Issue 1: When logged locally with LDAP credentials, and then remotely with
same LDAP credentials. The sound which is heard is actually heard from the
Server, but not from the Client :(. I've just found out this, as the
computers are physically next to each other.
And the sound is heard on the client side, when logged with local (non LDAP)
user.

Best Regards
Ivan