Hi,

we had an internal discussion and the result was that we need a working repository infrastructure. As Reinhard is familiar with building packages we decided to start building the infrastructure ourselves. The first repositories are already there. The rest will follow the next days. Please understand, that for different reasons, I will take the management of _this_ infrastructure (including granting rights, accepting or denying patches). Contributions in form of Git patches (git-send-email) are welcome. I can grant write access to the repositories as necessary. This isn't about taking over the project, but getting something we need done, quickly. You can see the first, very early results at: http://i4git.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/

Cheers
Morty