Hi gml,

On Di 01 Mär 2011 13:43:18 CET  wrote:

Write a PyHoca-Gui which generates a full HTML rendering of the session.

What exactly do you mean by the above phrase?

Currently Python X2go provides an X2goClient API that is very similar to the normal x2goclient (i.e. depends on XServer, nxproxy, pulseaudio, uses Paramiko/SSH instead of libssh, brings its own SFTPServer+Client etc.).

Currently I do not see how you imagine bringing x2goagent's X-based output into a web page. I am sure such a thing would be possible with tools like JavaVNC etc., but I am not at all sure if I am getting your question / idea.

Please elaborate on your thoughts.

THANKS,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: