John A. Sullivan III <jsullivan@...> writes:

> On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 21:40 +0100, Heinz-M. Graesing wrote:
> > Hello Mike,
> >

> > Am 14.03.2011 21:35, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> > > The use-case here is rather for me personally, but: Yes, I would love to
> > > see localhost support.
> > >
> > > Greets,
> > > Mike
> >
> > We'll make sure that this scenario will be operational in future of
> > cause. I just wanted to asked if there is a use case besides "testing".
> <snip>
> If I both understand and recall correctly, the primary use was to be
> more terminal services like where a user could open a desktop on their
> local computer, suspend, and then resume that desktop from another
> computer and vice versa - John

Yes, exactly!
My use-case is the following:
I got a server, which can also be used as a client, once the server boot up, a
x-remote session is started and suspended (application started in the session
continue to run). Then client can connect, resume the session, work, suspend it
and then access again from a different client and so on, while all the
application in the session continue to run. Sometime the client used is the
server itself (i.e: from home).

I will try the repository and test it.

cheers,
manovel