Hi Phil,

On Fr 18 Mär 2011 18:58:53 CET "--[ UxBoD ]--" wrote:

I have been monitoring my router and see exactly what is happening; yet it does not for File/Print. I am wondering whether libssh is sending any sort of keep-alive packet ? or perhaps it is not responding correctly to the server side packet that is being sent. libssh 0.4.8 came out in January so would be interested to see how x2go works when that version is used. It's very frustrating indeed :(
--
Thanks, Phil

hang on, I am getting at what you mean. Alex has submitted a patch to libssh upstream that fixes a timeout problem with rev port forwarding. The patch has been accepted and is included in libssh-0.4.8 AFAIK.
http://www.mail-archive.com/libssh@libssh.org/msg00358.html

Alex and Heinz have developed x2goclient with the already patched libssh and it is also available for download:
http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-heuler/libssh/

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: