Hi Mike,

Am 17.05.2011 15:23, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Alex, Heinz,
>
> most X2go scripts (e.g. in the x2goserver package) lack copyright
> headers at the beginning of each individual script. I volunteer to add
> them

Thank you very much! This would be really a big help to the project.

> but I just remembered that Heinz wrote about moving to AGPL. Thus:
> 1) The X2go code should have copyright+license notices at the beginning
> of each file, individually and...
> 2) before adding those headers it would be optimal to change the license
> (if appropriate)...

As we always wrote inside the tar.gzs containing those scripts they were
licenced under GPLV2 or above. So I think the only way is to make those
script first available under GPLV2 or to "dual licence" them.

> If you give me instructions (what project shall have what license), I
> can commit work to these changes (Fleißarbeit).

Maybe it is a good idea to ask what others think, but I would initially
provide them with a GPLV2 header. We have announced the licence change
for the new release which is still not available.

Regards,

Heinz