Hi Stéphane,

On Fr 20 Mai 2011 21:01:10 CEST Stéphane Graber wrote:

Hello,

As I mentioned earlier, I've been basing these two uploads on a clean
NoMachine tarball and re-applied the changes from the existing Debian
package and from x2go's git.
They can all be found in the (relatively well documented)
debian/patches/ directory of the source packages.

The patches are now committed to our Git (so that we have them in our current build env) under your identity.

Unfortunately, Alioth has been down for some days already and so has git.debian.org (location of collab-maint).

I want to start working on the 3.5.0 branch on Alioth ASAP.

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: